– You can search and apply for our vacancies on www.vacancies.essexprimarycarecareers.nhs.uk or register your interest and CV within our talent pool!
– Working in primary care is about being part of a wider team but still being an individual; feeling able to knock on any colleague’s door for advice; supporting a patient through major life changes and feeling proud to work in such a diverse county. We understand that each person has different needs and preferences and we allow individuals to take control and shape their careers the way they want.
– There is a vast array of initiatives in place to support candidates as well as existing workforce in pursuing a fulfilling career in general practice.
– Unsure whether you have the right skills and experience?
– Want to explore what support is available or where to start with your job search?
– Get in touch for career advice and guidance at firstname.lastname@example.org. From permanent opportunities to work experience placements, from clinical careers to business management. Essex Primary Care offers excellent prospects across over 240 GP Practices locally whether you are new to healthcare or looking for a fresh challenge.
– Interested in what a primary care career may look like for you?
– Explore the range of different roles and hear from our staff about what they love about working in primary care and living Essex on the www.essexprimarycarecareers.nhs.uk website.